Tuesday, January 25, 2011

pretteh clouds and fuzzy fatsos

sup ma fellow bloggers (this is how all the grade 7 in my school talk) hem
so anywhoozle SCHOOL HAS STARTED YAYNOYAYNOYAYNO
I'm not quite sure how I feel about this since it's a new school and stuff, but the people are lovely, the classes are moderately easy BUT ITS GRADE TEN! OMZ
yer
It sounds old but I'm actually 14...
hem

so back to the point of this post

I HAVE A NEW LOVE! And this love will be with me FOREVER
He and I will marry someday, I will look at his picture and he will look at mine
and his name ladies and gentlemen is
TOTORO

isn't he just lovely?
<3 *sigh totoro*

Totoro is this creature from a movie called 'My Neighbour Totoro' (I haven't seen it yet, but I've reserved it in the library) and it was just love at first sight (cue slow mo and sandy beaches) but yeah I saw a tutorial by bubzbeauty on YouTube and she was painting him on a mug (as you do) I SCREAMED, because it was just so adorable!!!!!

So I proceeded to draw 3 pictures of him, and a painting...and a shrine...just kidding! (About the shrine)

here they are!
*I would post the painting, but the camera is stuffed so I can't*





yay
hurraaaah
amaziiiing :)

my mum and I are going to Asia in 3 years after I graduate (!!!!) and there's an actual TOTORO SHOP!!!!!
I HEART TOTORO WITH ALL MY HEART

that's it really. because I have to do homework and tomorrow is Australia day so yeah

ohhhh and ONE MORE THING


akldhf;kljsadghfkjsabhgjkl;ashgjkl;shagjlhsajlghsdfklghdjlfghd
FRAZZLE
OMZ THESE ARE COOOL!!!!!!
I got this picture from Madeline and Sophie! THANK YOU!!! DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY THESE?!?!?!?!
Because my ma finally gave in and said YES to Docs!
RAWR

:)

tata
Cxxxx

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I love those shoes too!! They're amazering!!
I saw your comment on Marg's blog (or maybe it was hers) that you were confused on what high school was. Here high school is 9th grade to 12th grade, and 9th grade is when you're 14 to 15 years old. Marg and I are in 8th grade which is 13 to 14 years old. Sorry that didnt make much sense, I stink at explaning things!!

Marg said...

I love those shoes!!!!! Great post!!!!

Savannah Burton said...

I must OWN THOSE DOCS! But sadly, I don't think they exist :-(

Francesca said...

I loooove him(:
Those drawings are adorable!