^^ this quote was inspired by the typical pre-Christmas-last-minute-run-to-the-shops rush...
The most interesting thing I find doing in a mall is People Watching, it's really amazing watching how many people can step on the same place that you had stepped on 10 minutes ago, it made me realise just how many people are in this world...
It's kinda freaky thinking about the fact that this time next month is next year...if that made any sense at all :)
Which also made me think about the fact what a HUGE year it was. So inspired by Frankie Magazine I have decided to make a list of 20 things that have happened to me this year...it was amazingly reflective :D
1. Slept through New Year due to a migraine but had an amazing Sun Rise ceremony at Woodford Folk Festival on the 1st
2. Fell out with a best friend
3. Had first frozen hot chocolate
4. Bought MY AMAZING PINK COAT (!!!)
5. Received an academic scholarship
6. Traveled to America for a month
7. Saw a real life piece of the Titanic (EHMAGAWD)
8. Saw the Grand Canyon and befriended a squirrel (I can't believe how many squirrels you guys have!!!)
9. Went to HP world (!)
10. Saw the White House
11. Flew to Germany to visit our family for the first time in 4 years
12. Met my cousin for the first time
13. My dad was diagnosed with cancer
14. Flew back home...(not under great circumstances)
15. Started blogging!! (best thing ever)
16. Found out that I had saved up over $600
17. Won a writing competition
18. Got a job that starts next year
19.Entered two speech competitions, came 2nd in the first one because I forgot the ending of my speech because I didn't bring any palm cards up, almost won the second one but the judge was the mother of the winner...
20.Discovered the Hunger Games (waaay back in March) and sent in my resume to Debra Zane
***these are not all in order since I thought up random ones as I went along
I hope you all enjoy the list :) I suggest you make one too, because it gave me a chance to look back on an amazing year...
And now some happy pics!!!
I DIY'd all these throughout a period of time...the ones with the cream and red floral print on them is all made from 1/2 metre of fabric which I though was pretty cool :D
I hope you all have a merry Christmas (or Hanukkah) and a happy happy new year... :)