Monday, August 16, 2010

Flipvideo and Angel cleanliness

So ages and ages ago my dad bought the new (ish) MINO FLIPVIDEO, camcorder, and I love it :) seriously it's great.
Basically once you switch it on you can take up to 60 minutes of video, then you plug it into the computer with it's inbuilt USB and click upload and TADAA, it's all lovely and shiny on the computer. The great thing is that you don't have to buy any tapes or CD's it just goes on the device itself and then it's uploaded onto the computer! I love it
So about 5 minutes ago my dog came out of her bath (my sister loves her being fluffy and white) and whenever she comes out of the bath, she's all itchy and does this. It's hilarious and makes me laugh every time I see it (apart from my dad asking me questions in the background..shush)



haha
but it's even better news :D there are 7 MORE DAYS! until the release of Mockingjay, the most antcipated novel of the year.
I'm going to post a bigger post about this on the day
but for now, sit back and enjoy the silliness of this video
LOL

No comments: