Friday, October 8, 2010

nothing at all :)

so yes...I am currently RACKED BY NERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously...I'll tell you why

on MONDAY I'm going to this very formal debating/public speaking event...IN ONE DAY (oh the pressure the pressureee)

I have the speeches pretty much down and all that...but what I'm missing is CLOTHES!
I NEED CLOTHES!!!
AND COFFEE
yum coffee

I cannot find any formal clothes ANYWHERE (FYI when I say formal I mean nicely dressed etc not prom)

and that got me thinking, I've been browsing the shops for ages now and found really nothing...NOTHING! So why do shops only stock stuff that resembles a purple paper bag and/or the back of a chicken...there is NOTHING (wow key word today) that I would wear to this formal thingy...and that is extremely frustrating, so basically I just wanted to share my frustration :)

but on a happier note...I HAVE SEEN TOMORROW WHEN THE BEGAN
and it was
EPIC
like really EPIC
EPICCC

I loved it sooooooooooo much, I want to see it again! But no one will see it with me
:( But I'm serious when I say amazing...there were explosions, and the editing and directing was amazing! I recommend it 10 times over :)

so anywhoosel I'm off to practice my speech...results will be posted on WEDNESDAY (fingers crossed)

-C

No comments: